Pages

▼

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Welcome Back On Board

 


Hello dear friends. Happy last day of the month to you. I believe you have been faring well. 

It's been a while since we interacted here on this space and I'm sure some of you have been wondering what the reason is. Well, my prolonged absence wasn't intentional, it was due to some factors that I had no control over. The past few amonths have been a different kind of journey or me. It was marked by a series of events, some exciting ones and others that though were uncomfortable, painful and sad for me, taught me some lessons, and created an opportunity to experience God in a different way. 

The good news however, is that I'm back now and by God's grace, moving forward, you'll be seeing more of me. So call your friends, siblings, cousins to join us as we continue on our journey of learning and growing together as we navigate through life.


Note that, this day stands out because apart from being the day I returned to this space, it is also the day of my Grandma's memorial. Today marks exactly 4 years since she was laid to rest and since then, she has continued to live in the hearts of all of us who knew her and were impacted by her. Continue to rest in the blossom of the Lord grandma.

I am still your Anchor/Host,

Nnabugwu Chinazaekpere 

No comments:

Post a Comment