Thursday 2 April 2020

COVID 19, STORY BOOK FOR KIDS

Ihechi and Co, reading COVID 19, Story Book for Kids

Dearly beloved fellow Kids and Friends, I promised to keep in touch with you on this Platform, as a Co-Anchor. This time around, I am posting a COVID 19, story book for Kids. I read it and it is very interesting, so I decided to share it with us on this Platform. Please click this link https://www.mindheart.co/descargables to see the book; and to read it.

Before I say anything else, I wish to appeal to our Mommies, Daddies, Uncles, Nephews, Nieces and those friends that will help with their phone, to please help download the book for you.

My dear friends, I wish to remind you that my appeal to Parents/Guardians above is not enough. Let me remind us of the need for you to still plead with them to help you to download the story book. When you download the document, you will be able to read it off-line, that is, when you are not in the internet.



The book is a PDF file. It is written in different languages, including English Language. Please, download your copy and read, so that we can chat about the book. waiting for you.

I am Ihechi Nnabugwu...your fellow Kid and friend

Bye, bye...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi...I love ur blog about our school and passion for our school st Paul's academy

SCORELINE said...

Thanks a lot for your kind words and encouragement. Please do well to follow my other posts and invite other teens and kids to the Platform.
Nnabugwu Chinaza (Anchor and host).