Sunday 21 January 2018

MERCY CHUWANG, ON-AIR-PERSONALITY, 104.3 TINCITY FM, JOS HONOURED AS BEST FEMALE RADIO JOURNALIST 2017



By Chinazaekpere Nnabugwu, Anchor and Host, Naza's Corner.

The Award Winner Mercy Chuwang
Dear All, especially, my dear wonderful Kingdom minded, success driven Teens and Kids, please join me to rejoice with my Boss, Aunty like no other, the loving, caring and very amiable Mercy Chuwang, (On-Air-Personality), 104.3 Tincityfm Jos, on her Award as the “Overall Best Radio Female Journalist 2017” in Plateau state. 

This honour, was bestowed on my Boss, Aunty Mercy Chuwang, in an Award presentation, held recently in Jos, the Plateau state Capital.

According to the organizers of the event: ASKIRAWA Enterprise, the Award presentation was put together to recognize Radio Personalities and Radio Programmes. 

The aim of the Award, the organizers said was to recognize the efforts, contributions and dedication to duty by the Award Winners and to celebrate their zeal towards Peace Building” in Plateau state. 

Apart from the personal Award presented to Aunty Mercy Chuwang, the Radio Programme, which she Anchors at the 104.3 Tincityfm Jos “We are Jos Kids”, also received Award as the “Best overall Children Programme 2017” in Plateau state.

Dear All, my dear wonderful Kingdom minded, success driven Teens and Kids  “We are Jos Kids”, is the Radio Programme, yours truly Chinazaekpere Nnabugwu, Anchor and Host, “Naza’s Corner”, appears, as a Guest/Discussant and very importantly as the PA to the very wonderful Mentor and Award Winning Presenter Aunty Mercy Chuwang (my Boss). I have through her tutelage, mentorship and indeed coaching, become one of the up-coming and youngest Radio Presenters in Plateau state. Did I hear you say lucky me? That is exactly what it is. 

Courtesy of my Boss: Aunty Mercy Chuwang, the Radio Diva, I am heading somewhere. This much she has assured me, saying she can never stop until I get there. 

Once again, my dear Kingdom minded, success driven Teens and Kids, friends, Reader and follower, join me in celebrating my Boss and a very special breed, on her most recent Award as the “Best Overall Radio Female Journalist 2017, in addition to the one her programme won as the “Best overall Children Programme 2017”.

I cannot end this piece without asking you to join me in thanking my Boss, the amiable Aunty Mercy Chuwang, for the immense work she is doing in my lifeoooooooooooooooo!
Keep fit, till I come your again. Ciao



No comments: