Wednesday 1 April 2020

COVID 19 BREAK, SHOUT OUT TO MY MATES AND FRIENDS


Ihechi Nnabugwu
Hello, my dear fellow kids and friends, out there. How are you coping with the COVID 19, break? I hope you are observing the stay at home order, very well?
This is my first time of reaching you through this Platform. I hope to be doing this from time to time, as a support Anchor to my Big Sister, who has been with you for a while. Let me also inform you that this may not be regular, because of my school. 

My dear friends, please, please, please, can you promise me that you will be keeping close to me on this Platform? I want us to be chatting from time to time. I believe we all have something to share that we can learn from. Are you promising me that we will be chatting here?

Having done that, please let’s get back to my chat with you, today…

  • Are you enjoying your stay at home?
  • Are you giving your Parents, trouble?
  • Have you been doing your domestic work at home, washing plates, sweeping the house, etc?
  • What of your clothes, do you arrange them or scatter them everywhere in the house?
  • Are you staying indoors most of the time or moving around with many people in your neighborhood?

Ihechi
I guess, you’re aware, this break is a special one. It is not like other holidays. It is not the type, where we play and run around with everybody. 

It is because of the disease that is called Coronavirus, that the government closed our schools. They said the disease started in China, in a place called Wuhan, and it is spreading and killing many people in the other parts of the World. The government did not want us to get the disease and die. That is why they close our schools, to stop us from moving in groups. 

The only way to enjoy the holiday, is to obey the government and do what they want us to do. If we do as we are told, we will be saving ourselves and others, from dyeing. It is a sacrifice, we must all do.

While you remain obedient, at home, let me share the following with you. They will promote your efforts to stay safe.

  • You should respect your family members and maintain peace at home.
  • Respect also your neigbours, and advice other children to do the same.
  • You should wash your hands regularly and keep your body clean.
  • You should not go to any place that is crowded.
  • You should stay at least two meters away from other people, but still maintain your respect for them.
  • You should not shake or hug people.
  • You should not stay close to people that are coughing or sneezing.
  • You should not stay in a place that people are more than fifty.
Thank you for being with me on this Platform…
Your friend Ihechi Nnabugwu

No comments: