Friday 30 June 2023

LATE MRS. NNABUGWU IHUOMAKALIWU ASIJE: REMEMBERING THE ICON, FAITH BUILDER AND COMMITTED SERVANT OF GOD, AT HER ONE YEAR MEMORIAL ANNIVERSSARY

Late Mrs. Nnabugwu Ihuomakaliwu Asije

It is a blessing and a privilege at the same for one to know the Grandparents. I say this from deepest part of my heart, aware that Grandparents, and the elderly in general, are in most part a huge store house of knowledge, a library of sort if you like.

With the above in mind, I am moved to say that having a Grandparent who is God-fearing, impact driven and consistently committed to building you with the knowledge of God and equipping you with the Bible messages that have direct effect and reveal the power of the Almighty and His capacity to take care of your situation at every point in time, it is only reasonable to assert here that it is a rare privilege that any kingdom minded teen and kid should pray for, cherish and celebrate consistently.

In view of the above therefore, let me on this day, June 30, 2022, exactly one year of the passage of an icon, a great woman of faith and a symbol of love and care, Mrs. Nnabugwu Ihuomakaliwu Asije, my dearly beloved Grandma. She closed her eyes on this part of existence and opened them on the other side. Glory be to the God Almighty.

Her eternal journey, which if it were to be in the midst of the unbelievers, was a huge loss, a very painful memorial and a sorrowful moment, is to me her Granddaughter, an opportunity to invite the kingdom minded teens and kids to join me and give glory to God, to praise Him in accordance to the scripture which encourages us in Hebrews 13:15 as believers to give thanks to God in all situations. Added to this also is the fact that the Almighty God graciously granted her the opportunity to live for 101 years.

While I use this day to sympatise with the rest of my family members and others affected by my Grandma’s journey to the great beyond, I wish also to console families that are bereaved at this moment and are mourning their loved ones to take solace in the Bible in Ephesians 15:20, and on the basis of this verse enjoin you to remain faithful and committed to the Almighty, the great King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Finally, I must confess that I am grateful that I had the opportunity to relate with my Grandma, a Godly, wise and caring woman. The lessons I learnt from her are still and will always be in my mind. Her life on earth will continue to spur me to serve the Lord Almighty, and to do my best to humanity in general, having learnt from her that the Holy Book, the Bible is a most cherished asset, a constant tool and guide to a true disciple of Christ. I dedicate this day to remembering and celebrating my Grandma, for what I know her for: a lover of the kingdom, which her life on earth portrayed consistently during her lifetime.

Remember our journey as kingdom minded and success driven teens and kids is one targeted at portraying the image of Christ in all our dealings. On this note, let me announce to you that in the month of July, which starts tomorrow, this platform will focus more on how the kingdom related facts and lessons apply to our daily life, while still promoting and encouraging us in the areas of education, social relationships with friends, neighbours and others in the society. But more importantly, we will be introducing kingdom quotes, proverbs, and host personalities that are lovers of the kingdom and teens and kids.

The task of inviting other teens and kids to join us here at this phase has become more demanding. Play your part. The kingdom journey is a promise of enriching, exciting and educating the Soul.  

We meuve…

Yours Truly,

Nnabugwu Chinazaekpere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The memory of the just is blessed