Saturday 30 September 2023

GRANDMA YOU MAY BE GONE PHYSICALLY, BUT YOUR TEACHINGS, THE LESSONS AND THE VALUES YOU REPRESENTED ARE ALIVE AS YOUR MEMORIES LIVE

Late Mrs. Asije Ihuomakaliwu Nnabugwu  

Dear Kingdom minded teens and kids, sometime ago, I made a post in remembrance of my Grandma who passed on last year, June 30, 2022 and was buried September 30, 2022.

Today marks one year she was laid to rest. Exactly one year ago, late Mrs. Nnabugwu Ihuomakaliwu Asije was laid to rest. With that done her journey as earth sojourner ended permanently. What a way to treat, communicate and end a serious issue, such as a journey of 101 years. My Grandma you still lives.

It is quite surprising how time flies. I still remember vividly, like yesterday, how the funeral and burial events took place. 

My Grandma, the late Mrs. Nnabugwu Ihuomakaliwu Asije cherished Kingdom issues and in relating with me and more than 40 other Grand and Great Grand Sons and daughters of hers, proved to us that the best in life is attained in Christ Jesus.

I therefore want to use this opportunity, the one year anniversary of her interment to mother earth to celebrate her and to share with you my very dear friends some of the lessons learnt from her during her lifetime. 

 Please click the link below to access the piece:

https://onesquarebell.blogspot.com/2023/10/grandma-you-may-be-gone-physically-but.html#more

Nnabugwu Chinaza

No comments: