Friday 17 March 2023

2023 Presidential and National Assembly Election: Sharing My Thoughts With Teens and Kids 3


Ndewo, Ekaaro, Inakwana, Bonjour my friends, there is no doubt that the struggle to live the kingdom-minded life is not an easy one. As success-driven teens and kids, this is even more complicated. For the fact that our objective is clear and the reward for our efforts something that cannot be offered by any other but our Heavenly Father, The Great King of Kings, The I Am that I Am, The Master of the Universe. In view of this, I urge you to remain fervent, persevere and keep pushing no matter the odds.

Since I have no doubt about your unflinching commitment to kingdom matters, I do not need to dwell on the above beyond what I already deposited about. At least for now. Let me therefore, draw your attention to a post I made recently on this platform. In it I presented some terminologies, which I am very optimistic tickled your fancy, especially Nigerians among us. I say this aware that most of us followed the 2023 Presidential and National Assembly Elections, reason of which I encouraged you to use the commentary box to share other terms that you know. In case you didn’t read that, please click this link to have access to it: http://onesquarebell.blogspot.com/2023/03/2023-presidential-and-national-assembly_12.html#more

For those of you who are not up to 18 years, but who encouraged daddies, mummies, aunties, uncles and elder siblings to go out and vote during the Presidential and National assembly (Senate and House of Representatives) elections, the need to share your experiences as well cannot be overemphasized. Like the others you are enjoined to do so via the commentary box below.

Nnabugwu Chinaza

No comments: