Friday 31 March 2023

ALLEGED TEEN'S SUICIDE IN RELATION TO THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: CONCERN FOR ALL THE KINGDOM MINDED TEENS


Immediately after the 2023 Presidential election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in Nigeria, I heard the story of a teen that allegedly committed suicide when he heard the result and subsequent declaration of the winner by the INEC. 

In addition to the reports I read, and the fact that most of the people that spoke said the incident was unfortunate, yours truly, on-behalf of herself, your darling Platform, and all the Kingdom minded, success driven teens and Kids, in and outside this Platform, is lending her voice, to the obviously growing list of contributors to the issue. 

On the strength of the above, let me on your behalf begin by saying not again, and consequent upon this state that the alleged incident is widely and out rightly condemned by all the Kingdom minded teens and kids. Please lend your voice too.

Having said that, let me use this opportunity to draw the attention of all Kingdom minded, success driven teens and kids in out of this Platform that the alleged suicide incident is a strong reminder to all of us, individually and collectively that there is so much work on our hands. There is a lot of work to do.

We should not make the mistake of thinking we cannot do anything because:

  • I don't know the person involved
  • This is my first time of hearing it 
  • It is only one incident, and the number of people affected is very small 

It is my believe that the incident shouldn't have happened, as we say in Nigeria, at all, at all.

Permit me to pause here, and enquire from you, my dear teens and kids, what the Holy Book, the Bible says, concerning the main focus of this discussion. 

In your response, please remember to tell the house the following:

  • The major focus of this discussion
  • The Bible reference(s), stating the: Chapter(s) and verse(s) and they say concerning the main focus of our discussion in this piece

I remain yours truly, 

Nnabugwu Chinazaekpere

Till I come your way next time, stay happy

No comments: